Teacup Wellness welcomes health and fitness professionals of all kinds — see the complete list of specialties.
Our nonprofit model brings coaches looking for work together with clients seeking a coach. By pooling our resources, we can lift all boats.
You will also be invited to share your blog on our social media and Teacup’s website to help expand your reach.
Step by step
- Teacup collects donations to fund coaching for our clients
- Coaches apply to provide paid $30/hour coaching services to our clients and create a Teacup profile
- Clients submit a request to work with a coach listed in Teacup’s directory (or have us pick one) and are then invited for an intro chat with a Teacup Welcome Coach
- Teacup reviews the request to ensure client/coach alignment and then validates coach availability and confirms we have adequate funding to pay for the requested coaching services (we also have some amazing coaches volunteering their time to help our donations go even farther)
- Teacup then provides the client with coach contact info so they can reach out directly to the coach to schedule their coaching sessions
- Coaches submit weekly invoices to Teacup for time spent coaching individuals or groups
- Teacup follows up with each client to ensure satisfaction and to capture success stories
We have structured our fiscal model to devote 80% of our funding to pay for coaching services, with the other 20% going to cover the cost of operations, fundraising, capabilities improvements, and awareness campaigns. This 80/20 model exceeds the best practices of top-rated nonprofits according to Charity Watch.
To become certified as a Teacup Coach, you will be asked to apply and then complete the certification steps required to work as an independent contract coach with Teacup Wellness.
See Teacup Coach Certification for more details.
After your application is approved and all setup steps are completed, we will promote your profile to our clients, giving you the opportunity to be selected to provide them with coaching services.
Teacup Coach Specialties
We welcome practitioners from a spectrum of wellness specialities.
- Addiction Recovery Experts
- Animal Wellness Coaches
- Ayurvedic Practitioners
- Caregiver Coaches
- Chinese / Oriental Medicine Practitioners
- Corporate Wellness Professionals
- Dieticians / Registered Dietitians
- Elder Care Coaches
- End-of-Life Doulas
- Energy Healers
- Executive / Entrepreneur Coaches
- Family & Parenthood Coaches
- Financial Wellness Coaches
- Fitness Professionals
- Functional Medicine Practitioners
- Health & Wellness Coaches
- Holistic Health Practitioners
- Lactation Consultants
- Life Coaches
- Massage Therapists
- Meditation & Mindfulness Facilitators
- Mental Wellness Coaches
- Motherhood Coaches
- Occupational Therapists
- Personal Trainers
- Reiki Healers
- Sound Energy Practitioners
- Weight Loss Coaches
- Yoga Instructors
* Due to the extensive filing and regulatory requirements related to operating international nonprofits, Teacup Wellness is currently limiting its fundraising efforts and program services to coaches and clients located within the United States in conformance with federal and local Colorado and 501c3 regulations