Teacup Wellness coaches must adhere to the following ethical guidelines in order to provide coaching services to any of our beneficiaries.
- Be responsive and reliable.
- Be honest and transparent.
- Maintain active professional insurance plus required coaching or wellness practice licensure, registration, and/or certification to practice, per Teacup coach certification requirements.
- Display coaching qualifications on Teacup’s public directory profile.
- Strive to protect the health, safety, and privacy rights of all clients.
- Adhere to all HIPAA and GDPR regulations.
- Recommend the client seek another coach if it is believed that you can no longer meet the client’s needs.
- Provide health coaching in a nonjudgmental and nondiscriminatory manner that meets the diverse needs of the client while preserving the client’s autonomy and dignity.
- Avoid sexual, racial, or other forms of discrimination.
- Refrain from a sexual or personally inappropriate relationship with clients, their caregivers, or providers.
- Respect the right of the client to terminate the coaching relationship at any time.
Working to fill everyone’s cup.