Support Teacup’s Mission

Our vision is to expand the power of wellness coaching to reach more people, regardless of their ability to pay.

Your generous donations make it all possible.*

Donation Privacy Policy
We take precautions to protect your information. We collect credit card or bank account information, names, addresses, and other data related to your transaction when you make a payment through our site. We use this information to process your payment using trusted payment processing services.

Donation Terms & Conditions
By submitting your payment, you authorize us to charge the account above for the amount specified in the Transaction Amount field. Account information for Recurring Pledges/Monthly Giving is encrypted and stored securely via SafeSaveā„¢ for automatic processing of your future payments.

Please notify us at if you wish to change or discontinue your pledge.

* While Teacup Wellness is registered in Colorado as a nonprofit, we do not yet have our IRS 501c3 tax-deductible designation, which will allow you to deduct your donations on your tax return. We expect to receive it by Q3 or Q4 2021 and will update this page at that time. Our tax exempt status will be retroactive to our August 2020 date of incorporation (according to the IRS).

But we did not want to let bureaucracy get in the way of doing good, so we’ve onboarded our coaches and are volunteering our time for clients while we await more donors and sponsors.

We follow an 80/20 rule, where 80% of your donations go directly to pay for coaching services for those who otherwise could not afford it. The remaining 20% is split between running and growing Teacup.

Thank you for your generous support. Learn more about our financial model.

Working to fill everyone’s cup.