We posted this job on Indeed for 24 hours on April 21st and had a tremendous response. We are now building a solid backlog of coaches all screened and ready to jump in and help as soon as funding and demand ramps up.
Teacup Wellness is seeking compassionate wellness coaches of all kinds to join our budding nonprofit to provide remote coaching services to clients who are seeking healthier lives.
- Our focus is on helping people who are in recovery from addiction. You do not need a background in addiction, just a passion for helping people who are seeking positive change.
- You must be able to provide proof of degree or certification in a recognized wellness or medical field.
- We also require proof of licensure, if required in your locale, and professional insurance before coaching begins.Your location can be anywhere in the United States, as long as you have a good internet connection and reliable phone service.
- Our nonprofit business model uses donations to pay for coaching services so people can receive the benefits of wellness coaching who otherwise could not afford it.
- We pay our contract coaches a flat rate of $30 per hour for coaching services provided. You will use your own coaching programs, tools, materials, and equipment. Your tax status would be as a 1099 contractor and you would submit weekly invoices in order to get paid.
- We expect you to maintain your own business and your own clients, in addition to any clients Teacup connects you with. We would hire you to remotely coach our clients as your time permits, according to your availability.
- If you are accepted, you will be invited to go through our onboarding process which includes setting up a profile on our website for clients to choose from.
- You will also have the option to post blogs on our site to increase your visibility and build your business.We are just getting started so we cannot commit to hiring our coaches for any set number of hours at this time. However, as our visibility grows, our fundraising will also increase, so we can hire more of your coaching services and reach more people.
- We will strive to keep a good balance of available coaches to meet demand, while also meeting the needs of coaches who want to work a certain number of hours each month. Our application process will stay open just long enough to build a strong directory of diverse coaches, and then we will see how things go before inviting any new coaches to apply.
- Our coaches provide the passion and energy that makes transformative change possible for our clients. We have a vibrant community on Slack where we can connect with other coaches on the Teacup team.
- We also leverage Slack for our private client-focused space that allows clients to support each other while providing a space for our coaches and clients to connect, if they wish.
- We devote 80% of all fundraising to hiring our contract coaches to provide coaching services, with the remaining 20% being split between operations and growing our capabilities and reach.
- We invite you to join us, and if you know of anyone who would like to support our mission, please ask them to donate at teacupwellness.org/donate.
- If you know of someone who could use our help, please send them our way and we will set them up with a coach.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Types: Part-time
Contract Pay: $30.00 per hour
“You must be certified or degreed in a recognized wellness practice, and licensed according to regulations in your location.”
“Please share why you got into wellness coaching and what you hope to achieve by joining Teacup Wellness.”
- Fully Remote
This job is ideal for someone who is…
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
This job is…
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
While our backlog is full right now, we welcome new applicants to apply so we can continue to screen for the best candidates and be ready meet growing demand.
Working to fill everyone’s cup.