As a nonprofit, Teacup Wellness is overseen and guided by its Board of Directors.
The following description comes from the National Council of Nonprofits.
Board members are the fiduciaries who steer the organization towards a sustainable future by adopting sound, ethical, and legal governance and financial management policies, as well as by making sure the nonprofit has adequate resources to advance its mission.
- Executive Director & Board Chair – Anne Mitchell
- VP of Design & Vice Chair – Roxie Speer
- Secretary – to come
- Treasurer – to come
- Fundraising Chair – to come
As Teacup grows, we will add additional volunteer board members. Special board committees will also be formed to focus on growing our services and offerings.
Some of the volunteer committees and teams we plan to form include:
- Accounting Oversight
- Blogs & Content Oversight
- Certification Oversight
- Coach Outreach & Onboarding
- Community & Regional Organizing
- Cooking Class Leadership
- Educational Alliances
- Event Planning
- Food Desert Solutions
- Fundraising & Sponsorships
- Government & NGO Expertise
- Grant Submission Expertise
- Legal Advisory
- Marketing Expertise
- Nonprofit Program Development
- Partners & Affiliates Oversight
- Podcast Expertise
- Property Management
- Public Relations Expertise
- Research Studies Expertise
- Scholarship Oversight
- Social Media Expertise
- Training Program Development
- WordPress & Technology Expertise
We will be inviting coaches to join us inn our mission. If you would like to support our mission with your expertise, please reach out to us.