Become a Teacup Coach
- Learn about our requirements to become a Teacup coach.
- All Teacup coaches are invited to participate in our beneficial peer coaching program where you can coach each other using your respective areas of expertise.
- Teacup coaches are invited to post WordPress blogs on our site.
- Learn more or log in if you already have a profile and WordPress account on Teacup’s site.
Submit a Coach Invoice
- Teacup coaches are required to invoice Teacup here after coaching services are provided.
- Review what it takes to become a Teacup coach.
- For coaching regulations and coaching laws in your state, visit Center for Nutrition Advocacy (United States only).
Professional Liability Insurance
- Professional liability insurance is required of all our coaches. We will request proof of your active policy as part of your application review.
- Some of us have successfully gotten reasonably-priced annual policies from CPH Insurance
Coaching certification schools: to come
If you have recommendations to add to this page, please contact us.